|Nasturtium Lassi (1-2 servings)|
Author: Yvonne Cornell
- 2-3 cups natural yogurt, chilled
- ¼ to ½ cup chilled nasturtium stock * (several handfuls of nasturtium flowers & stems)
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar (more if yogurt is sour)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Ground cinnamon
- Nasturtium petals for garnish
- Nasturtium Lassi:
- Mix first 5 ingredients with a hand blender or a traditional Punjabi wood Madani to create a nice froth. Decorate with nasturtium flower petals and serve chilled.
- * Nasturtium Stock: Separate flowers and stems and place in a large bowl. Cover with purified water to submerge all greenery. Seal bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours. Strain and discard flowers and stems.
Recipe by Yvonne Cornell at https://yvonnecornellphoto.com/2015/05/01/fellowship-found/